Sunday, November 15, 2009

Up in the morning.

I must have gotten this early rising habit from the parents. Granted, they are the king and queen of it but I too am an early riser. (At least in this house) Its 8 am, cold, beautiful, peaceful, the coffee tastes great and I'm downstairs enjoying some alone time. The T.V. is off (FINALLY) and the only noises to be heard are the swishing of water in the dishwasher and the faint clicking of the keys under my fingertips. So peaceful.
I often day dream about a future home where I can wake up and enjoy a cup of joe while gazing out over a spectacular mountain view. The warm crackling fire tickles my back as I enjoy the early morning song of mother nature. I do cherish this alone time, before the daily noise starts. Before the thoughts and opinions of everyone around begin to bombard my world. Soon the Flatscreen will be blasting out information from all over the world and this houses' very own political commentator will be preaching his sermon about everything that is said. This alone time for me is never long enough! The day starts quick and the commotion too. I guess I'll just have to get up earlier.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Santa Rosa, CA, United States
Currently trying to get better.