Monday, November 23, 2009

Just saying.

There is pain and anger all boiling inside

part of me you can't see but part I can't hide.

I shrug and I shake trying to keep it from you

Acting all normal, and trying to smile too.

But my hands are shaking and my face is all red,

I feel these emotions all filling my head.

Like a kettle on the stove I'm about to scream out

this energy and emotion first comes with a shout.

Then rage and anger flows down to my feet,

knowing I should leave and scared of my heart beat.

I'm ready to run and I must go today

before I do something that will keep you away.

It's always the same this cycle of hate

coming with time no particular date.

There is on thing I know and I'l tell to you

step away from me now, this you must do.

Why lord why, do I keep feeling this way

I'm scared and worried that these feelings will stay.

My smile is my weapon that warms my heart

and I think for a minute that these emotions might part.

Come out sun with your happy light

and help this struggling man today and tonight.

I know there is help out here in this place

Can't recognize the voice or even see your face.

But in song and in praise I here of your name

people singing with joy, I want to feel the same.

So tell me where you hide and where I should look

are you for real? or made up n a book.

For now I wait, confused and afraid

for those I have hurt and the mess I have made.

I leave you with this, if your even listening to me

I want to be stronger, a better person, I can be.

1 comment:

My photo
Santa Rosa, CA, United States
Currently trying to get better.