Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day two!

Okay here I go writing once again. Today it's oatmeal and maple syrup with a some black coffee to help get me start the day. The cup of joe is basically a staple of the morning routine and without it I become a consumer of c0ffee house lattes. I wonder what that costs me? 3.20 a latte times 3 days a week equals 9.60 per week. Multiply this by the 52 weeks in a year and I end up spending about 500 dollars (499.20). Thats almost a year of car insurance, and it takes me about a week to earn that amount (after taxes). If your looking for a sugar daddy...well...I could point you in a different direction maybe. :) I'm on cup three of my delicious dark coffee yet I'm not feeling to zippy as of yet. If I find myself driving 80mph to work I guess I could assume the coffee is kicking in. Sorry officer, it's the coffee! It has a grip on me and if you want to give a ticket to someone go to Peets coffee and write them up for selling little crack beans! HA! Tires screech, dust flies, I'm out of there! I think I'm feeling the caffeine NOW! Deep breath, deep breath, just kidding, I'm fine. But I should start heading off to work. Although I have been putting in days that are way to long. I need to start working smarter and not harder. Hmm... how to do that? I guess that will have to be on another blog! Until then, farewell and I hope everyone has satisfying day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Santa Rosa, CA, United States
Currently trying to get better.