Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tis the season to be merry!!! Who the "f" is Merry?

Good morning once again. It's cold out the sun is up early and I am excited for this holiday season. I enjoy seeing the early hints that Christmas time is on its way. Stores are decorating with red and green and houses are starting to show their Christmas flair. Now through December is definitely my favorite time of year. Many say that we start this Christmas season too early but I say humbug to that. This is a magical time for kids and adults alike. We hang up lights, decorate trees, reconnect with family, and eat delicious holiday food. So I say, "Come on Christmas, the happiest time of year."
P.S I miss the snow.

1 comment:

  1. hee hee hee this title makes me laugh

    :) i'm so glad you've come down with Christmas cheer! this pleases me.

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Santa Rosa, CA, United States
Currently trying to get better.