Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Other Girlfriend

I found myself in a compromising position just the other day. My mind was being torn and my heart ripped apart. I knew at the time that what I was doing was wrong, but it felt so right, so I just kept on doing it. I know, I needed to be stronger and hold true to my morals but it is just too hard when staring into the beautiful face of........GOOGLE EARTH!

That's right, my hearts other interest is Google Earth. I sneak away every chance I get just to spend a few minutes exploring the infinite knowledge and information that is presented in that program. Just yesterday I took a trip to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower then flew to the Pyramids of Egypt and explored much of Africa. It was an amazing trip. On m way back to the states I made a slight detour and roamed about the Brazilian city of Rio De Janeiro. Cool statue! All great trips must end so I headed back to Petaluma just in time to serve snack to 116 kids. Wow!!! What a day. Where to go today. London, prague? I know! New York City. Anyone want to come?

p.s Google may be able to take me all over the world and show me some amazing stuff but nothing compares to the warm embrace of the significant other. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Santa Rosa, CA, United States
Currently trying to get better.