Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Sunday trip through France!

I took a virtual tour through the Mountains of France today via Google Earth. I stayed mostly in the mountain regions searching for scenes that caught my eye. There was no plane ticket or hotel to stay in, just my computer and some time to explore a map and photos of France. I was lucky to come across a few bridges on the way and thought to include them for my bridge friend. I hope you enjoy the pictures.









Cool looking cave.



What trip would be complete without a beautiful French Castle? This is Carcassonne!

Remnants of an older time.

The few bridges I came across on my journey.


Way too many pictures lined up in a row. Sorry! It is the easiest layout at the moment for me to figure out.

2 comments:

  1. looks like a fabulous trip! next time, i'm coming with! :)
    what i wouldn't give to experience bridges like those! oh man the second one gives me chills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures.
    Do you remember being in Carcassonne in 1995?

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Santa Rosa, CA, United States
Currently trying to get better.