Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Need to Practice!

One day is all it took for me to not complete the goal I had set for my self. Why, why am I so forgetful? Umm....better yet, lets not try and answer that at this moment. I should be focussing on setting another goal and achieving it. You got to get right back on that horse right? SO, I'm writing tonight and am setting another goal to write tomorrow. Maybe I should start this goal setting business of with tiny little goals just until I get the hang of it. Logical, I know, but sometimes we forget to stop and think of the obvious, or logical solution.
So, I'm going to practice goal setting. And I'll start by writing tomorrow and completing my first goal. I must go now. Thanks for taking the time to read this short note. Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Santa Rosa, CA, United States
Currently trying to get better.