Sunday, January 31, 2010

Adventure here I come!!!

Searching for adventure on the inside and out.
Running around in circles feeling my soul needs to shout.
Embracing the rain and seizing the wind, begging and pleading for my adventure to begin.
A new direction, and a journey not known, desperate to travel, not always alone.
Sharing a view or, a sweet spring air, letting you know I'm not sure how we will fare.
Through the dark and the cold I step on ahead up in the morning straight out of bed.
Away from the same and into the new,
todays a fresh start, what shall we do?

2 comments:

  1. i love your poems. and i love that you're feeling adventurous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great poem! uplifting and inspiring!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Santa Rosa, CA, United States
Currently trying to get better.